Monday, September 20, 2010

Never thought this day

 With the friends and schoolmates to separate Quwang different places. Still can not accept this fact, gardenia obviously not opened, then the day will come

who gave me so many fond memories of people,UGG boots cheap, this way, purely and simply left the place. Never aware of this,UGG boots cheap, however, just happened

my love, if ever took place, as before, as I think, then I am sure it will be very sad because his boyfriend to leave, but the truth is we do not start over. Little miss him, after the separation of day? And how she is? After graduation, what? Do not know at that time how did you think, at that time. I have always felt that with us, not you and her. Avoiding me not to tell me what you think, why? Oh, good pale, then ah,Ugg boots, is your choice, I have no right to interfere in the

study, I can only say thank you, and give me the strength and courage of that person may not have my age, but, really taught me a lot. I did not want to spend this life so mediocre, so I accepted her lot, I know now I did is I, and many were she taught me. She will be alright, because she has been very good people. Do not know what will happen after their own,UGG shoes, but she will always be thinking about it

do not know will not be open this year, gardenia, if still open, it will be when?

2012 Gardenia years I can not wait to open?

No comments:

Post a Comment