Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thank you for letting me love

midnight, tired of the world such as the flight of the boat, at the time of the coast, for a short stop. Out of the window, the moonlight seemed farther, but also colder more. Wind, and disturbing the sleep of people like me dream.
as I know that he once again can not, in the deepest and lonely night, and fell asleep.
who had the wind in the past singing the classic old songs? Who had tarried in the previous life of the agreement in the autumn wind? Who would have known at midnight I hear Who had held my hand never spoke mark territory? Who has the edge close to the well-being, but in pain and turn slowly growing old?
have felt very strong, and already feel there is nothing to make themselves easily lifted arm. Why, in such a gentle melody, I still like a weak tree, the wind blows, all of a sudden there is no ability to resist. Look at a piece of a leaf falling from the depths of memory, can only be scared of picking up, those of the original of the forgotten past.
finally understand that no matter how hard they try, a heart can not long from the accumulation of the quiet past away. First time I hear it's midnight, I urge to cry as much. Because I know you want, is a perfectly clean and pure as love. Because I know, that is not hosted the Red earthly joys and sorrows. I can not give eventually, and you also can not be relieved in the past.
tonight, so cold, I clearly hear a taste of winter. At that time, we have clearly seen the appearance of happiness. If we were born is to find it, toward it. Our life hell and high water came from the Past to a fate that was to go to the encounter. However, toward each other's way too far, too long. Too many corners, too much confusion, the trance of our sight again, stranding our footsteps. When we finally met in the crowd, much of the recognized each other, but the discovery of the pain, all too late!
life as if to catch the only ship to happiness that class. The calls of the whistle sounded far, we are not mistaken the time, that is the wrong direction, and finally after a long and arduous trek Huangji was close to it, the boat was slow at the moment we arrived slow off-shore, deep sea towards the years, never looked back.
uphold holding hands Maybe in a past life goes on bought the tickets, but it is no board to chance. No matter how sad, and finally, to fate or to the separation. I'm desperate, but I am grateful. What God gave us this meet, is the largest gift, or the deepest pain? Long life in the future years, in what way I face you in the face of those who have fireworks but short life as brilliant chapter. I think your past life I must have stood in the sea Looking back, in the bow of the tender in the lost himself. Perhaps because we are too happy previous life, so life is destined to bear the bitter separation!
meet, understand, struggling to let go. We too sanity? Is too weak it? Or happiness to us, this never really came for? Often feel, perfect happiness is only a brief moment of feeling. Because perfection is the ultimate, to the extreme, how also can find the way to continue? Obviously close at hand had to be banished to the horizon to the pain of love.
Finally, we put together a tacit understanding with the hand? So stick to the original thing, but the original is also so easy to give up. We used to know a few of this world such an encounter, but destined to spend in the short-term, the fall in the darkness of eternal separation. At that time, we are awake, because clearly, there is also pain. Perhaps this is life to us to be affordable, there is no suspense in the outcome. How do I use strong language to record and calm life of a hopeless love this? How do I use the Tolerance and trembling heart to love to sing a song for the been the most poignant elegy? In the dream, who have come wading, looking similar to past lives? Who finally ended, leaving one person alone, in the long life into a constant in the loneliness of old.
may all never happened, the end is nothing but a distant dream of happiness. No one told me back in those seemingly sweet, never bitter hidden faint. From being the closer, the more grief from the past. Only time, as a wise silence, watching the calm and compassion of our small Red Dust. Be profound sorrow, you can also fade away, distant, lingering, such as past life love, and finally escape the fetters of earthly, and gradually sinking into the sea of ​​years, quietly waiting for the next reincarnation.
the next cycle, you still you, I still me? Who heard? Who knows? Who is guarding the lonely night, in the lofty corner of Red Dust, like me, sink, like me, frequently turn back and look further away those years ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment