Thursday, March 31, 2011

Feelings

 These days I stay at home is boring , every day doing the most boring thing in the world playing mahjong in a boring time for relaxation . Now find their lives can not find the target struggle , before the kind of ambition has vanished without a trace . Work has not been notified ... I know when playing a girl character, cheerful, lively and lovely , and soon we became good friends , she was the Northeast, despite family objections , a man married into our side, Today she and her husband have a fight , where no relatives and no friends , a man went to get the hair salon to give me a call so I went to see her, see her when she does not eat, no one at home to find her, I bought bags of instant noodles to accompany her to go home and no one asked her how to eat instant noodles? Look at her like she was so poor I really think that a person with a complaint in the remote objects are not , not help the thought of his own , to understand why do not I marry her former distance, to me, blocking , or Today's girls may also own shadow , Lili in the head , today I finally understand my mother 's care and thought that year . Dear sisters remain in their parents it! Love is sweet, can not live without the daily necessities , ah, two people with the bumps is normal thing to do ! Do not let yourself caught in the dilemma of state, what the world has to sell drugs , except drugs Li did not regret ah !

No comments:

Post a Comment