Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Funny to step on

 I have a request: asked me to dinner. I hope you can meet me. Otherwise, I put your phone number written on the wall, the front plus two words: Rush. Also asked me to eat, or to write: marriage, both men and women, limited conditions.
2, you and I were an angel wing, can only fly embracing each other. I came to this world is to find you, find you after the hardships they found: TMD! We two wings is a smooth edge!
3,-year-old boy kissed the girl one-year-old girl told the boy: you kissed me I'm going to be responsible for ah. Mature girl patted the boy on the shoulder, smiled and said: Do not worry, we're not a child of the age of two!
4, late at night to see Osama bin Laden Bush to stand in his own bed, the first batch of distributed, Bush shocked says: How bold, daring night raid the White House! Bin Laden's beard shook chest, dark smiled and said: Rejoice, is one such self-confidence!
5, Zheng-hi not seen her husband set wife went to the father went home. See father face, he asked: Dad, hi fixed it? Father displeasure, to continue to face. Angry wife and asked: Dad, Zheng-hi fixed it? Father was furious: wash your face!
6, a dyspeptic patient complained to the doctor: I'm getting is not normal, what to eat pull anything, eat cucumber pull cucumber, watermelon eating watermelon pull, how to restore normal? Doctors silent for a moment, that you can only eat shit out.
7, mouse: I love working with bats, after the children were living in the air, not afraid of your cat. Cat sneer, pointing to the owl tree, said: see no, she was pregnant with my child!
8, the wolf invasion, set up death squads against small animals. Mantis: I have two knives. Hedgehog: I am covered with hidden weapon. Huang beetles antennae side while singing: Ah! I have a nunchuck nunchuck! Hum ha ha!
9, science class, teacher asked: Why is a cold body after death? No one answered. The teacher asked: no one know? At this time, there is a student stood up and said: That is because .
10, prisoners were executed, the poor quality of the bullets, fired the first shot did not go off, and then they opened a second shot. . . The third gun. . . Then prisoners tears, holding the bailiff's thigh, said: Brother you strangle me to! Too fucking scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment