Thursday, April 28, 2011

A MM , and all deities

MM: Buddha! Your mercy, please tell me, when I can find a husband?

Buddha: not disclose the secret! Offerings in is its own!

MM: Fuck! You is not nonsense it?

Buddha: Bah! I want to know that I'm a monk?


MM: fighting over the Buddha, you had Paul Tang Seng Why learn?

Monkey: not to get educated!

MM: education really that important?

Monkey King: I am a rogue prison Fingers, is now fighting over the Buddha, is not important to you?


MM: Nvwaniangniang! Why do you make one?

Goddess: days missed, I managed to make up, do not make some people, I turn to receive maintenance?

MM: Why do you put people that men and women?

Goddess: I am androgynous, I want to know what powerful men and women more?

MM: The result?

Goddess: I make a return to days!


MM: HOY! Why shoot at your year?

HOY: Some people pay

MM: Why leave one?

HOY: They pay only nine of the money!

MM: Why leave this alone?

HOY: It also paid for!


MM: Weaver! Striking Why to marry?

Weaver: In order to love!

MM: for this reason alone?

Weaver: This is ... ...

MM: also because of something else?

Weaver: He has a house!


MM: net altar messenger! Why do you like high-Yue E?

Pig: He pretty

MM: why not now out with her?

Pig: I now a civil servant!


MM: Almighty Buddha! What is the essence of Buddhism?

Tathagata: compassion!

MM: It raised the monastery monks do?

Tathagata: others I do not compassion!

MM: hit the monk killing and do explain this?

Tathagata: Grandma! I Brothers and more money, cruel! Me will prosper, those against me will die! Who dares to bully my brother I'll get Ah!

MM: So you ... ... how rude?

Tathagata: Amitabha! Keke ... ... I mean: Buddhism many friends, punish the evil and promote good, karma, salvation!


MM: Grandfather Jiang! Why then you are Gods?

bloomer: for good, Mukden was luck!

MM: But in the end not the place of your own!

bloomer: I mean it

MM: Why? Self-sacrifice?

bloomer: fart! I have too many Gods when the bribe, as an early step aside, lest trouble!


MM: Jade Emperor! Tang Seng then learn why there are so many family members of the lower bound for the gods or demons?

Jade Emperor: Temple to be a long, low incomes, it is inevitable that a few sea's.

MM: Then you are punished?

Jade Emperor: are punished! The condemned some, and some serious warning to be observed.

MM: We are similar mistakes, why such a disparity in sentencing?

Jade Emperor: officials who are serious warning!


MM: hell sir, why did you let it go to hell?

Yama: Who is not these guys see the old Replies posted it!

No comments:

Post a Comment