Thursday, December 16, 2010

I am a 28-year-old birthday telecommunications company

 I am a 28-year-old birthday telecommunications company vice president advised me to forget it open, and then the next day went to a day, registered a business, from the idea of opening the company up for just one day to the Trade and Industry Bureau of time!
And 2003 get a business license in August, did not know how safe is the same thing, looking for a technical vice president of Peking University Founder and told me one night, and then carries the package to start talking items, and many units, there was nothing I No, even fax machines, printers do not have all my property of the company is carrying a bag, a few seals, and then in September 2003, which is signed up for the second month of XXX Group company, and then began looking for recruitment of staff to implement one, until the engineers of the firewall, intrusion, network version of the anti-virus are on-site testing, I first see what kind of firewall? first see what the wall to see what anti-virus? and then do this project 50 % profit!
and then in October 2003, the company won the AAAA, when talking about the project, the Director of Technical people asked me: others: do not know? but I do good work, others do not care I do not know a security company boss Netscreen, the project gave me! The project has also made a 50% profit!
Provincial Environmental Bureau and then to deputy director of long talk VPN (encryption equipment used in the public network address), when I speak with people who say VPN technical staff said they all wanted to find a hole was drilled down, because I say all the wrong principle, but in the end Party silly those people still thought I was terrific, the basic project has been reported up now, just wait for the final funding it! then I think this will not do, determined to put no less than 100 domestic and foreign manufacturers of technical information security over all of , then the whole technological system and the factory systems are made of sets of PPT, every time I took to the technology exchange laptop, slide to the Party say, I can easily say in front of dozens of party manufacturers technical features, pricing, or even any one company and I hit with the tender, I could immediately determine which other manufacturers reported? reported what price? then know how to deal with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment