Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ate hundreds of meals

 Morning tea break when he suddenly came out with a lot of people, so lively ~ which also includes two pregnant women, a pregnant woman to steal snacks, and sure enough snacks for pregnant women to eat well, is horseshoe Soviet Union, was immediately complain that I stole pregnant women to eat meals, the results of such a group of heartless, the people of rice to the sub ... I also ate a small piece of it, these guys too hard!!
morning were a woman I teach them to change how jeans skirt, and a strong sense of fashion dress ~ they hear to listen to exciting, just as when I teach them Yoga interesting ~ I always like to learn dishonest everywhere, to share, For example, knock gall bladder, for example, cola chicken wings ... very happy with everyone becomes PM ah ~
are men, and not be called a man, are small boys ~ we are all 80, so that a 79 have not stay, go and hit a wall shouting generation gap ~ found the atmosphere than the upstairs, downstairs, at least for the time in the tea break is still very easy ~
HQ is gone, he seems to be together with me , or a one or two weeks later, the results suddenly received the news of his departure, I feel very suddenly, last week also saw him on the bus .. do not know why, but the feeling is not very good ..
night, eating 2 students of the meal, a Ziba, I said, listening to familiar names that I had ever eaten in Sichuan, a bit like Lvda Gun, all things in, and another small MS students eat bread ... not today something few people ... get a student to a senior, looked lovely, Xinjiang people, but nothing like the original Han Chinese, it can eat, but not fat, she was holding a bag of bread in the eating, I are not stand it anymore, so she ate it ... for a student to even have thought I was not successful student will pay the price ... it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment