Sunday, January 9, 2011

Net = calm the mind, heart - Zhang Peizhe attitude to life

 These days, working late every day. Do a night with insomnia. Morning and also some stay in bed, His wife always comments.
Good, change it.
In fact, in college, I to develop a habit, every day 5,000 ~ 10,000 m long-distance running, and we also have the traditional dorm, I remember the school's off-road marathon organized thousands of people, we have a school 7, a 13, a first 26. all these years, I bone could be so small body destroyed by Li, probably is due to the time of exercise, better lay a good foundation.
long-distance running after graduation I insisted more than a year, remember dormitory, we Several quarters under the influence of guys have started on my long-distance running. but only up to a year to abandoned.
do real estate a few years later, almost gut wine and meat had to wear, what I Buddha resistance. remember the young and frivolous time, and people Pinjiu, drank two bottles of Shijiazhuang Daqu 3. That night I was drunk, and need something a mess, but then think about it, not worth it! that is my 30 years the only one drunk. Even then, I have stated on many occasions, people do not drink I drink to drunk drunk only own their own. But then, had never drunk, mostly did not have to be drunk, do not need to work drunk . More ...
was not drunk after their own business, quit the wine slowly, even the occasional glass of wine, also bought a bottle of beer, we three have to drink twice. Why, did not drink. not used the.
then the point at issue was, in fact a few months ago determined to run every day, to develop good habits and daily routine patterns of life, for my wife bought a pair of special shoes for me, encouraged me To hang on. Although I am only a few times, but eventually it did not run.
since this morning, I got up directly Liu Dadao the Shijiazhuang Institute of playground and tried, though breathless, but better , ran the 800 meters.
Fortunately, the heart is still ....< br> runway still, I - Zhang, to the .....

No comments:

Post a Comment