Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Ching Ming

 Ching Ming Festival for several years did not go home to the graves of the grandparents. To this end, old and infirm father always told us, these disappeared; said: Do you feel bad all you white grandparents, Otherwise, we really will lose loved ones on their lives under the more unable to face the white-haired father.
Tomb Sweeping Day, we drove on the road early on four sisters, less than an hour back home. my family graves in the a village south of Gao, the round ring with Gao Gang surrounded by trees, it is very quiet. Gao Gang, the three graves on the order of priority, were my grandfather's grandfather, father, grandfather,cheap UGG boots, and my grandparents .
beyond the Great Wall in April, still appears to look bleak, but the thin trees seem to have cracked a green, from afar, is already a green Misty; ground sticks and dry leaves, weeds grass, but the Buddha to After the green earth have first emerged, they wittily exposed head, peep the host of this world. through the layers of trees, you can faintly see the distant villages, that is, I keep my Health home.
away from home for almost three decades, her plants, is so familiar, but also a kind of strange. I remember riding on Grandpa's shoulders to see fire; grandmother standing on the roof my pet name calling, playing crazy, I call home for dinner; when I want to leave home, grandpa had died, my grandmother sent me a cane too far! very much! mouth and murmured: the distance came the cry from time to time to hear the cries of weeping.
whirring sound of the flame burning sacrifice, and I slowly through the flame, heart silently asked: Jiuquan flies these days under the family recently ?
Ching Ming Tomb Sweeping Festival
spring melt,
outing strong family ancestors.
cup buried loess Acacia,
flowers, take along a special newsletter containing the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment