Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Witch back, play recorded Dalian

 Dig Kaka, 23, I finally came back, finally returned to the big pig around, back to my baby around in silence, spent 2 months at home, and I feel super good, the parents around is happy and most importantly mouth to make it up, ha ha ha, that pass to eat seafood, even the hiccups are an crab flavor, not to mention a big pig, he was the first day to that, my father even bought him a table of seafood, have to fly crab, shrimp Pippi, conch, scallops, clams, son, took cover crab, and razor, I jealous,UGG shoes, I can not say at home when he bought me so much, obviously eccentric eye, S big pig, even in the My father was so pampered, so the same evening,Bailey UGG boots, while he and my father drank too much, I'll pinch his fill, Hey Hey!
tell the truth, this really happy, and he saw me parents themselves, but also by the parents agree that the most unusual is that parents really like him, and said another solid, responsible, good science, really love Laozhang Ren-law, more and more like, hey ~
I came back, the big pig began to suffer, and hey, I was bullied every day,UGG boots, every day was I torn, hey, people say I am Witch, witch now is the return of friends!
posted a few things to eat in Dalian huh, huh
stir the dry squid silk, this is my favorite dish is their own often do it themselves,UGG boots cheap, taste pretty good
first boiled fish, hey, this is nothing special, ~   All are hot, to a refreshing bar, fried kale
big pig dinner and I went shopping Qingniwaqiao, just saw a snack, both of us regardless of your stomach full, or to eat a Dayton, this is my favorite snacks, this is a stuffy child ~
fried loin, hey, I super love, but dare not eat, Papan   ~

No comments:

Post a Comment