Thursday, November 25, 2010

Three words to the letter how do you know of - when the roots, you will regret that you made a ...

 On to journeying people have because of my workmanship and my admiration. I have many signs and wonders were also performed many miracles, even to me at the time Israel is doctors and patients the ability to catch even the worship of demons. then the Jewish people that I skillful, are different, and because so many of my work, and people admire me, and they told me all of this capacity envies Therefore, those who saw the miracles the people I have with mine, so that thousands of people all around me I see I think people just put Gaoming doctor, so I said a lot of lessons at the time, they just higher than the apprentice me as a teacher! Today, people read my work in the historical record made even after these The solution is to give medical treatment for my my grains of sand, my wisdom repeat itself high, better than all the me, just to let me to their treatment; how many people believe me, just to let me relying on my ability to rid the body of evil spirits; how many people believe in me just to have my peace, joy, ; number of people who believe in me told me just to obtain more material wealth; how many people believe that I only get through this life to survive, and seek the afterlife again unscarred; how many people believe that I am to escape the hell of suffering, be heaven a blessing; how many people believe in me only for temporary comfort, not those of the afterlife to receive something. When I give people when angry, people will be the original joy, peace away, the people are wondering; When I give people the pain of hell, but will recover when the blessing of Heaven, a very angry person; when people treat me, I have and pay any attention to people, but also people feel Yan Zeng, people stay away from me to find the dirt road to health and sorcerers; when I have requested people to take my time when people are out of sight. So I said I was because I believed on the grace of too many people believe in me because the benefits of too much faith in me. The Jewish people were my family, the grace that me, follow me everywhere, little knowledge of these ignorant people only to see signs and wonders that I was. They put me as a Jewish family one can show the leader of the largest abilities, so when I give cast out demons when they have been commenting that I Elijah, said I was Moses, and said I was the oldest of the Prophet, said I was most doctors. In addition to my own life that I am, roads, other than the truth, no one can know what I have is my identity; other than myself that this is a heavenly place to live other than my father, no one knew I had a the Son of God, but God himself; in addition to myself that I want to redeem the whole human race than the redemption of mankind, no one knew I was the Redeemer of mankind, people just know that I am merciful, I pity people person; except myself I can do other than say that through, people do not know me, do not believe I am the son of the living God. who just so believe me, that fool is me, people like me view, how do I witness?
one would believe me but it does not bear witness of me, but I have not revealed in the first, people do not make me witness to it, people only saw me more than the creature I was more than all the holy people, and people saw me do the job done no law, so people from among the Jews up to now, all those who have seen my glory is just as full of curiosity for me, but there is no I can witness the creature's mouth, but my father is my witness, my father opened up for me, way out in the middle of the creature, otherwise, no matter how I make, people will not know that I am the Lord of creation, because people only know me obtain, not because of my letter for me. people know me, just because I was innocent, but also innocent people were, because I can explain many of the mysteries, but also because I am beyond above all, or people from the benefits I had, but few people believe I am the Lord of creation, so people do not know why I say I want to believe, I do not know the purpose of the letter, what it means, too few people actually almost do not have the conditions for my witness. Your letter too real, and you have received so little in your body, almost not enough to , the Prophet, but you also can have more than history I have witnessed the saints, the words of the prophet? I now give you higher than Moses, better than David, I also ask you to witness higher than Moses, you Speech higher than David. I'll give you a hundred times, and I ask you to give it to me a hundred times, you know, give human life is that I accept my life as my witness, you, this is your part, I upon you but when you have done for me. I will give all my glory all of you, I will not get the Israeli electorate has given you life, you ought, as my witness, they should be for me Xianqing Chun, life care. I will give my glory to whom have to bear witness of me, laid down his life for me, this is my destiny right back. I give you glory is your blessing, I will be out to witness the glory of this is your part, if only as a blessing and you believe in me, that my workmanship will not have much sense, and you are not in the best of your part. Israelis see only my mercy, mercy and the great, the Jews saw only my patience and redemption, they only see very little of my soul's work, and even they understand, only you have heard, and seen in parts per million , you have seen over the chief priests among them. you know the truth than they are today, you see more than the law of the times today, but also over the age of grace, and your experience even more than Moses and Elijah. because Israelis understand only the law of the LORD, only to see the back of the Lord; Jews understand only the salvation of Jesus, was a given to only the grace of Jesus, the only Jewish family to see the image of Jesus . Today you saw the from my temperament, but all of my business plan and tell you. you see is not only a loving, merciful God, and saw the God of justice over there and saw my wonderful workmanship, but also I know full fury, majesty, but I know I have to wrath fell on the house of Israel, and today has come to you. you know the mystery of my days more than Isaiah, but also more than John, you know more than the ancient saints My lovely and honorable. ye have received not only my truth, the road of life, but higher than the larger vision of John and Revelation; you understand more the mysteries, and he saw the original I the face; you accept more of my trial, my temperament is more understanding of justice. So, you born in the end of the world, but you understand that the previous and the past, has also experienced today, and I personally made. I request to you is not too much, because I gave you too much, you can see in me too, so ask you to saints for my history is my witness The only wish.
was originally my father for my witness, I shall receive the greater glory, but for me from the creature's mouth to witnesses, so I gave you everything The purpose is to let you do on your part, the end of my work among people. You know when you believe in me why, if you only to do my in vain? I had come out from among the Jews, no longer a man's doctor, not a man of medicine, I do not do people's cattle fancy led, fancy kill, but to the middle of the trial in the human person, the penalty people, people know me. you should know, I have made the work of salvation, I was Jesus, but I can not always be Jesus, as I was the Lord Jesus, but later I became the same. I'm human God is the Creator of the Lord, but I can not always be Jesus, can not always be the Lord. I think people have done the doctor, but do not tell letter from my point of view, you will achieve nothing. No matter how you praise me today ; no matter how people praise me, I still can not interrupt my original work. You believe in me today, only had my glory, and I qualified witness, the rest are all minor, you should be aware of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment