Thursday, February 17, 2011

Really love you I love you, but there are things we can not stroll

 Yang Ruichen, I love you, really love you, we have taken 630 days (I put the time delay to July 12, 2010, wants to give himself more time for love).
Why do I have to do is there is nothing, nothing will be impossible as long as you want to achieve, in fact, now, I discovered that I naive extreme, some things do not you whom the.
my lover, my parents, and my love, how I want to weigh it in the end, I love my parents, I also love my lover, I want my family, I have my love, but can? parents do not agree, they do not want me and my love people together. I know that I love now is not that great ability to give me happiness, but for students of a school, not a child prodigy, who can create a ward? Why my parents To do this stop me and I love the people together? for some objective reasons to deny all it? all of mankind needs so determined objectively? We have to struggle so much living to do? always a contradiction animals, like another critical problems, not like they feel appropriate, in the end when only got to know what is it?
I really love you baby in particular, but can not be together to hear you say the reason I found out how naive I was, how poor the future, and I was so simple, so simple stupid. only gorilla holding their crying, and never considered how you feel, I know you are the most uncomfortable , as can be so determined to give up their loved one how hard it is. I was really to wake up, wake up in the results may be more uncomfortable, but I believe that one day we will always get better, to I would really appreciate your time, because as you said short-term pain long pain, since pain so we very much love to go on, the pain is over will be good.
end the pain, but after it? scars can erase it? and bow also can clearly see traces of that road, and now I can not imagine, and perhaps only until years later, also lamented the person who left scars hh
reality is always so strong, the society must demand Everyone wears the mask of hypocrisy. I live in my 30's she said Tuesday, yes, yes, I was just thinking about the second ever comfortable on it, why should I consider so much about that, I live Why can not easily point? But then and now who do not consider the next second, the next minute, next hour thing? they will make every effort to steal them, but stole the process of fear of being someone else see, so are the shell covering the use of their own hypocrisy, in fact, the dress is dirty mind. Why do the times make us as slaves? Why should I use money to measure everything? Why should we hold coins in exchange for the truth? hh
society is in progress, but the people? is in fact degenerate hh us from our ancestors abandoned the true meaning of love, the way people communicate intentions into a means of using money to buy hh < br> We live in this day and age there are too many contradictions, too much frustration, too many hh
no way to create a thought I can not make everyone accept the decision because of the reality that we must walk a difficult life, be holding a spear and a shield out of the battlefield, they must obey to be hh
countless times that we are the slaves, we are slaves of people, we are their slaves hh
PS: I love you may When you see the article no longer love me, but you tell me the real reason for breaking up, I understand, there are indeed many objective reasons we can not change, I know you well I love you let go of life. If you still love me, I will wait for you, because I still believe in miracles hh

No comments:

Post a Comment